How to reach digitization
Map your Digital Journey
Accelerate your Digital Journey with Workpoint following these five steps:
- Define Digital Strategy: Digital business goals, business process, data, application, IoT and Cloud strategy phase.
- Design/ Plan Digital Business: Digital Road map, business blueprint, capability map, roles / responsibilities, customer journeys, IT portfolio, enterprise architecture, performance metrics.
- Implement Digital Business: Digital applications, integration flows, services governance, policies, data storage, mobile apps, digital APIs, Rest services.
- Execute Digital Business: Task management, case management, process execution, rules, API, policy, data and services management.
- Control Digital Business: Predictive analysis, complex event processing, process monitoring, business dashboards, visual analytics, and process discovery.
Agility, Flexibility and Reliability
Workpoint is built from the ground up as a digital application platform engineered to support a unified three / four tier architecture and deliver modular integration for any digital technology. Workpoint is a true web-based digital application, a single unified environment for designing and deploying the enterprise's business process applications.
Workpoint enables enterprises to automate end-to-end processes, spot anomalies, eradicate redundancies, and eliminate inefficiencies.
Workpoint delivers a complete process automation platform to rapidly design, execute, manage, and optimize business processes and can be deployed standalone, or as the workflow component of a larger solution. Workpoint can be implemented as a cloud or on-premise solution. Workpoint includes functional components for process, rules, mobile, activity reporting, data and integration, and collaboration.
Acceleration of innovation
Workpoint's embeddable business process automation technology empowers small to large enterprises and institutions enabling visibility, accountability, and agility in the orchestration of business services to achieve business objectives
- Business Value Proposition: Digital Business road map of strategic goals for success.
- Business Processes: Activities and functions to achieve a specific business goal, using process management, optimization and automation to meet the goal
- Business models: Businesses functions designed and defined for enterprise business applications
- Business ecosystems: Rapid application development, task and service automation, orchestration flows and execution.
- Business assets: Agile methodologies, integration of existing applications, resources, systems and people.
Automation and orchestration
Obtain the utmost level of agility using Workpoint by delivering business users visibility and accountability over their business processes while reducing reliance on technical resources. With straight-forward useful modeling and design components, versatile business rules functionality, and simplistic integration features, the Workpoint digital business technology solution is the ideal platform for enterprise programs like business transformation, process improvement, and change management.
Workpoint components geared toward your success: Architect: true web-based graphical process modeler; Director: Mobile application platform to rapidly build and deploy mobile apps; Application Services: technology-based application services providing an integration layer of open REST API and programmatic APIs into and out from the executing process; Process Data Repository: persistent storage of process models for rapid reuse, and process instances, dependencies, historical audit trail for analysis and optimization for continuing process improvement.